RRD User FAQs
- The Activate/Deactivate button toggles the availability of a user for assignment of records. Admin can’t toggle that for other users as users will have to do for themselves. It is designed to give users control on their availability when they are taking a break or a PTO etc.
- In the Criteria Logic field below the Criteria Fields Section, the ‘Add Criteria Logic’ field can be used to define the logic between different criteria numbers.
- Set Enable ‘Round Robin Users’ to None to disable round robin distribution for leads and cases.
- Go to the Home Page of the RRD app and select edit page from the gear icon on the right. From the custom components, select HomeRRDActivationButton from the list of custom components.
- Case origin should be the appropriate way to record the email to case. Though if we have some other complexity attached to it, then a field will have to be created on the record type to map.
- In RRD, an assignment tenure is set on Configuration Page, which can be hourly, daily, etc., every team is then assigned records basis on the intake capacity set while creating RRD Teams/Queues. Assignment happens in cycles of the tenure set on the configuration.
- This field here indicates the records (cases) which have been assigned to the members of the team in that tenure.
| Fill out the form below to help our Account Managers to reach out to you within 12 hours |