Managing High-Priority Support Tickets like an Ace in Salesforce
That ticket requires immediate attention! If you are looking to optimize handling of urgent cases (tickets) using Salesforce as a helpdesk ticketing system, then you have landed at the perfect place.
As your client base grows, you would require a customizable solution to the available functionalities that a platform can offer. With the growing awareness, many organizations have adopted or switched to using Salesforce as their Helpdesk solution. Salesforce Service Cloud streamlines the process of case (ticket) management as the agents get connected through cloud. With remote working teams, it becomes a relief with the ability to resolve customer request from just anywhere connecting to all the raised questions and activities.
Round Robin Distributor (RRD) for Salesforce enhances you experience of optimizing your pipeline for a better customer service experience and enhanced retention levels.
With RRD, the path to achieve the desired outcomes with customer success becomes efficient for the following features it has to offer:
1. Manage Ticket Volume- With RRD tool, service teams can control the number of open tickets a person can handle in a specified period. Let’s consider an example of a Support Desk team which has 10 agents working simultaneously on the incoming tickets, then we can introduce capping on intervals for the open cases in order to control the uneven distribution and burnout caused due to indefinite handling of tickets in a shorter span. According to certain studies, this aids in resolving for the First Level Resolution Rate.
2. Omni-Channel Support- Your customers can reach out for support from a wide variety of communication channels, specially during COVID times. The channels range from social media, website support forms, live chat on websites, emails and all the way to traditional phone support. Using Salesforce, the organization wants to track all these case sources on a real-time basis which can be automatically routed to the right agent based on the source and skills which could be configured in RRD without any technical knowledge.
3. Priority-based routing- Ticket priority helps organizing the tickets based on the urgency given the customer’s needs and past client relationship with the organization. The tickets can be classified as low, medium, and high priority and could be routed to an agent (given the high priority for a service case) even if the user-level capping is full.
4. Auto Re-assignment of tickets- For geographically dispersed and remote teams working in varied time shifts, the re-assignment of tickets can be triggered automatically as the shifts change so as to optimize the transfer process and optimize the turnaround time for SLAs. With RRD, the process to automate assignment can be automated for the business requirements based on the specific requirements put forward by the organization.
5. Real-time Alerts- As soon as the agent is assigned a support ticket by automated routing, a task gets created and a notification alert is created for the user.
6. Maintain default Queue- Increasing load of inbound data can lead to inefficient systems unable to hold more than a certain number of records at a time. Manager would have to eventually invest time to assign the records to the right team, but with the app, distribution works in real time with an option to run in batches from every 10 minutes to nightly from the queue to the best available agent
7. Account-based ‘Relationship Assignment’- useful for cases as you want to assign them to the same person that is currently working with another case/lead from the same client/ company. This feature enables support agents to maintain business relation with the clients cases mapping based on territory, product or service types, skills, company information, etc. if the agent has been working on a similar record.
If you want to know more and looking for a solution to fit your service team, fill the contact form or simply download a trial version of RRD for your Salesforce org and our account team will reach out to you for more assistance.